Software architect and Frontend engineer
Connecting digital applications and analog hardware requires a great deal of "behind the scenes" software machinery. This includes a sophisticated compiler that translates and optimizes mathematical expressions before they are mapped to the available analog hardware. As a seasoned software architect with years of experience in symbolic computation and compiler construction, you will develop both prototypes and full-fledged applications in a short period of time. Most of our software will breathe the culture of open source. Sounds interesting? Then contact us! Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
What you bring to the table
- Relevant experience designing large software stacks from hardware to user interface.
- Many years of practical experience developing libraries/APIs for a variety of programming languages.
- Experience developing desktop user interfaces of all types.
- Ideally experience using numerical and symbolic software packages, e.g. Matlab, Mathematica or Scientific Python.
- A university degree in a STEM subject.
This is what you get from us
- A startup atmosphere combined with the benefits of public service or the security of a federal agency.
- The opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and advance your career.
- A culture where open source is not just consumed, but produced.
- An international work environment full of nerds and great contacts.
- Handling or freedom of choice of the latest hardware and software.
- A top workplace in a prime location in the Rhine-Main area.
- The greatest possible flexibility in working hours and location, especially in view of the Covid 19 pandemic.
Send your Resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put all attachments (letter, CV, references) into a single PDF file.